Tuesday, July 24, 2012

♥ summer ginger lovin' ♥

good morning. today is my day to share projects on the MME Blog and today we are featuring summer cards and projects.  I created a couple of summer cards using the  MME Indie Chic Ginger line
of paper and embellies.


time to just relax card

 


i love this sheet of paper and use it a lot.  it is so summery and fresh to me







 



lazy summer card 





on this card, i wanted to play with the banner chipboard because i love the patterns.  the sun in the first card and flower on this card were created with the fun garland and brads










i thank you so much for your sweet comments and friendship, they always mean the world to me.  i hope you'll come visit us on the blog and see the rest of the projects.

happy creating♥
danni

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Danni! I love that paper. So sweet! And of course you work your magic with it. So love the flower and sun you created with the banner. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS Danni!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and love love love that flower on the 2nd one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every visit here I´m blown away!!! That flower are totally gorgeous!!! WOW! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed stopping by during vaca but now I'm back!

    Lovely creations and inspiring as always sweet Danni!

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥